Children ‘s AI Programming 009
Roblox Game Design
Course Description: In this course students will learn how to code and create games for the Roblox platform.
Part 1: Students develop 3D modeling, coding and design skills by creating obstacle courses and using code to add game elements such as traps.
Part 2: Divided into 5 projects:
- Project 1: Adventure games. Students will test, evaluate, and design to create an adventure game that allows players to explore, collect resources, and purchase items.
- Project 2: Galactic Speedway. Students will test, evaluate, and design to create a 3D model of a spaceship designed for a multiplayer competition experience. ,
- Project 3: Animate in Roblox. Students will test, evaluate and design, learn to animate and investigate how the human body moves. Pose a Roblox character to create an animation, like swimming or jumping, for a multiplayer experience.
- Project 4: Code a Story Game. Students will test, evaluate and design, coding in Lua to create a story game in a 3D world.
- Project 5: Create and Destroy. Students will test, evaluate and design, learn design thinking and world building by creating a multiplayer map where players stomp cities for points.